The great news we’ve been waiting for has arrived! Orthodontic offices in our area have been deemed safe through CDC, ADA, and AAO recommendations to resume business. We will begin seeing patients in-office on May 13th. We are so excited to see your smiling face! If your appointment had to be canceled due to the temporary closure, we will call you to reschedule on a day/time that is convenient for you!
There are a few additional safety measures and protocols that we will be implementing to further protect our patients and our team during this time. Please read the information below for more details.
1) All patients will be be asked prescreening health questions on the phone.
2) Please arrive with your own mask which covers your nose and mouth.
3) We are asking that only the patient come into the office for their appointment to reduce the number of individuals in our office and sustain proper social distancing.
4) Young patients that are unfamiliar with our office may have (1) guardian per family accompany you inside for your visit.
5) Once in the office we will again ask you the health screening questions and perform a non-contact temperature check.
6) Hand sanitizer will be provided for patients prior to their appointment.
7) Please brush and floss at home prior to your appointment. Brushing stations will be closed.
8) We have a large office so we have increased the spacing between patients. In addition, we have reduced the number of patients daily.
9) Dr. Woo and team will be wearing the appropriate protective gear. We are experts at this since we have routinely done so for years. This is not new to us!
10) After your appointment, we will call you or your responsible party for the next appointment.
11) We truly care about you and your smile!
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding regarding these additional protective measures. Giving you the smile you deserve while keeping you safe is our top priority! We can’t wait to see you very soon!