What is Invisalign? Invisalign is a method of straightening teeth that uses a series of custom-made “aligners”. These aligners are smooth, comfortable, and virtually invisible plastic trays that are worn over the teeth. There are no metal brackets or wires!
How does Invisalign work? Invisalign aligners work by gently shifting the teeth according to Dr. Woo’s individualized treatment plan. Invisalign patients wear their aligners all day except while eating and brushing/flossing. This means that, compared to braces, patients are easily able to eat and maintain their oral health! Patients usually advance to new trays every two weeks and get multiple levels of trays at each appointment; appointments are less frequent as compared to braces.
Invisalign with Platinum Provider: A Healthier Investment There is no shortage of dentists and orthodontists offering Invisalign, so what makes Platinum Provider Dr. Woo the best choice for your smile?“Platinum Provider” is a rare and esteemed designation given only to providers who have long term and high volume success with Invisalign. This designation is not a one-time achievement either! The title is reevaluated every six months, which ensures that the provider is someone who maintains their expertise. Dr. Woo has treated hundreds of Invisalign cases and has a deep understanding of the technology. Additionally, he is an award-winning orthodontist who understands the best and safest way to achieve excellent long-lasting results. Sebastopol Orthodontics patients are under-skilled and expert care when it comes to Invisalign. Not all dentists and orthodontists that provide Invisalign have experience or education in this system, so patients who want efficient and long-lasting results are best suited to see Dr. Woo for Invisalign.
Benefits of Invisalign:
- Easier Appointments – There are no wires or brackets to adjust, so your regular appointments are short and simple!
- Hygienic – Removal of the aligners allows you to brush and floss your teeth fully.
- Comfortable – Aligners are smooth, form-fitting, and take up a minimal amount of room in your mouth.
- Esthetic – Invisalign treatment is almost invisible!
- Effective and efficient treatment – If you are the right candidate for Invisalign treatment then it can be one of the easiest ways to align your teeth.
Visit our FAQ page for answers to common questions about Invisalign.